Sometimes you just need comfort food. We all have bad or stressful days. I had one today and this type of food was in order.
Not only was it comfort food it was quick and easy and I did not heat my house to make it.
SAUSAGE AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 can Condensed cream of chicken (make your own wtih ths recipe)
- 20-oz. bag of hash browns, defrosted
- 10 oz. smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2c cups grated cheddar cheese
- 12 oz frozen corn
- Put hash browns, sausage, onion, corn and cheese together in a lightly greased crockpot.
- Pour soup over the and mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or until potatoes are soft and sausages are hot. Serve. Enjoy!